Louis P. Pfeffer Is the Founding Attorney of Jupiter Law Firm Pfeffer & Associates
Protecting the rights of Florida workers since 1984
Louis P. Pfeffer started his legal career in Florida in 1984. He became immediately interested in complex employment law cases and has focused on this area of law throughout his almost 30-year career. Attorney Pfeffer expanded his concentration to include workers’ compensation claims in 1994. Our firm remains dedicated to achieving justice in matters involving employment disputes, discrimination, harassment and workers’ compensation benefits.
Representing clients in a variety of employment-related matters
Our Jupiter law firm Pfeffer & Associates represents Florida workers in a variety of employment-related issues, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, contract disputes and workplace injuries. Attorney Pfeffer is a tenacious litigator who fights for justice in administrative hearings and court trials. He also often achieves successful outcomes through strategic negotiations and mediation.
Many employment law disputes can be resolved through the effective alternative dispute resolution method of mediation. The Florida Supreme Court certifies mediators who meet strict criteria regarding training, education and mentorship. As a certified mediator, Mr. Pfeffer guides parties toward win-win solutions to avoid lengthy, contentious litigation. In his role as mediator, attorney Pfeffer does not represent either party, but instead acts as a neutral facilitator.
Meet our dedicated employment law and workers’ compensation attorney serving Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties
Meet with our experienced attorney for effective representation in employment disputes and workplace injury matters. Call Pfeffer & Associates at 561.745.8011 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. We handle your case on a contingency fee basis, so you do not owe us attorneys’ fees until we recover compensation in your case.
- Florida, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1985
- Certified circuit court mediator, Florida
- Certified civil mediator, Florida Honors
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Top employment lawyer in Palm Beach in 2011 and 2012 — LinkedIn
- Former law intern to the Honorable Hugh Bownes, Judge for the U. S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 1981
- J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law, 1984
- B.S., with high honors, Pennsylvania State University, 1981
- The Florida Bar
- Labor and Employment Law section
- Workers’ Compensation section
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Martin County Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Florida Workers’ Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- “An Analysis of the Criminal Justice System’s Response to Predatory Employee Crime,” honors thesis, Pennsylvania State University Pattee Library, May 1981, author